Sunday, March 22, 2009

More picure updates...

These are my two favorite things to do...

Exploring the kitchen cabinets...

...and sitting on my dad or mom's lap while they read to me.



This is me wearing a paper dress that my daddy made for me after I had a little accident at the doctor's office.


This is one of my most recent creations. We are studdying the color blue this month in school.


Daddy caught me taking a quick nap before leaving school for the day.



Guess who took this picure too?


Mommy and me playing through a glass door.


This is me feeling very, very, very sick.




And this is me just being cute.




We went to the park for the first time this Spring. I had a blast!!!


1 comment:

Sandy Lovell said...

These pictures are just adorable! The paper dress is the best. What a very creative Dad! We can't wait to get back to school to see her again!